JUNIORS 16U & SANDLOT 15U (League Age 16 and under)
- Sat. November 4 from 11:00 – 12:30
- Sun. November 5 from 11:00 – 12:30
PREP 14U (League Age 14 and under)
- Sat. November 4 from 1:00 – 2:30
- Sun. November 5 from 1:00 – 2:30
IMPORTANT CHANGE TO LEAGUE AGE FROM PENNSYLVANIA STATE AMERICAN LEGION BASEBALL
Effective the 2018 season, the League Age cutoff will change to December 31. A player’s League Age will now be the age the player turns during the playing year (2018). If a player turns 14 on January 2, or December 30, the player’s League Age is 14.
How this impacts divisions:
- The PREP program will now be 14U, so a player can be 14 years old or younger with a minimum age of 11 (maximum of 12 age 14 players)
- The SANDLOT program will now be 15U, so a player can be 15 years old or younger with a minimum age of 11
- The JUNIORS program will now be 16U, so a player can be 16 years old or younger with a minimum age of 11 (maximum of 12 age 16 players)
All tryouts are held at Clark Field, 354 Swedesford Road, Malvern, PA which is across from K.D. Markley Elementary School. Players should dress for the weather and be ready to play baseball!
Players must reside within the Great Valley School District boundaries to be eligible, although players are not required to attend GVSD schools.
|All players must register before attending tryouts. Registration is free, and neither commits a player to play this Spring, nor guarantees a player a spot on a Spring roster.|
Malvern-Paoli American Legion Baseball Association (MPALBA) sponsors American Legion baseball teams for area player’s ages 13 to 19 years old. Our goal is to provide a first class opportunity for young men to advance their baseball skills in a team-oriented atmosphere without extensive travel. We provide a quality program, with many of our players continuing their baseball careers in college. We are a self-sufficient organization, relying on player’s fees and the support of civic-minded individuals, businesses, and community groups to fund our annual operating budget.
How can I help Paoli Legion?
We encourage you to support us through either a direct donation or placing an advertisement on this website www.PaoliLegionBaseball.org. Every dollar raised is used to directly benefit the players. Your contributions help purchase needed equipment, uniforms, pay for insurance, field and other expenses related to the program. If you are interested and able to support, please mail us your completed advertising form. Your company logo can be emailed to PaoliLegionBaseball@gmail.com.